Audiological TestLeading Service Provider of bera test (brain stem evoked response audiometery) from Chandigarh.
BERA Test (Brain Stem Evoked Response Audiometery)
Approx. Price: Rs 4,000 / PersonGet Latest Price
- BERA (Brain Stem Evoked Response Audiometery)
- In this test specific brain waves are taken (like EEG) in response to sound stimuli. It is used clinically to know hearing threshold and site of lesion testing. This test is objective and noninvasive.
- • An earphone is place in the ear, brief sounds are played, and the electrical signals across these electrical signals, which include the ABR, are amplified and then fed to a computer, where they are averaged. Signal averaging is used to reduce the recorded level of other ongoing brain activity (electroencephalogic "noise") and to resolve the small electrical responses generated by the auditory system.
- • BERA is less dependent on the status of the middle ear, compared to OAE tests, because the response is recorded across surface electrodes and does not have to travel back out through the middle and external ear.
- Item Code: BERA
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A,Other
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Person